Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
- Nike Zoom Rival S 7 Men's Track Sprint Spikes Men's Volt Black 616313-702 10.5
- Nike Air Max Effort TR Men's sneakers 705353 106 Multiple sizes
- Nike Air Zoom Spirimic Size 9.5 Shoes Mens Blue White MSRP $200
- Nike Air Max Zero QS Be True SZ 11 789695-101 NO BOX
- Nike Air Jordan VI 6 Retro "Maroon" Off White 384664-116 Men's Sz 8 Retro 6 VI
- Sneaker Uomo Diadora 501.160821
- NIKE Men's Duel Racer Bordeaux/Desert Moss Low Top Running Shoe - 9M
- Nike Shoes - 2006 Jordan 5 V Fire Red - White Bred Black Tongue - Size 14
- Adidas Energy Boost 2 ESM men's trainers in black/white - size 8
- Nike High Tops Purple White Trainers UK Size 4 Eur 36.5
- Men Nike "Lunar Mont Royal LE " Navy Blue 747369-400 size 13
- WOMENS NIKE FITSOLE BLUE TRAINERS SNEAKERS SHOES
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro “Free Throw Line” Style Size 8
- Nike Lebron XV 15 Mens Basketball Shoes
- Vans Scarpe Sneakers Authentic Lite Uomo Nero VA2Z5J187-BLACK/WHITE
- New Balance 475 Men's Walking Shoes Size 7M New
- New Balance Women's 824 Trainer
- VANS TAZIE SF BLACK WHITE VN0004LLY28 ATHLETIC SKATE WOMEN'S SIZE 8.5 NEW WOB
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Traveler Walking Sh - Choose SZ/color
- Caprice Jolie Womens Wedge Heeled Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots
- New Rebecca Minkoff Logan Studded Boots Black Suede
- Women's FRYE Veronica Shortie Brown Leather Flat Boots (77511), Size 6B
- Charlie 1 Horse I4642 Western Boots Womens Black Size 8 M
- Old Gringo Checruda Hippie Love Boots L503-4
- womens cole haan shoes size 8 new $180
- Stuart Weitzman Bolshoi Ballet Flats, Red, 10 US
- Women's Merrell Ripple Size 9.5, Brown Suede Comfortable, Supportive Casual Clog
- Nike Flex 2013 Run Women’s Turquoise Running Shoes 580440-300 Size 9
- Nike ROSHE NM FLYKNIT QS Running Shoes 846200-400 Women's USA Edition Limited
- sAir Jordan 1 Retro High NRG Gold Toe DS 11 black red bred white NEW!
- WOMENS NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 LUX * BLACK * 898889 009 *
- $125 NIKE Zoom Matumbo 3 Track Field Running Shoes Spikes Cobalt Blue US 12
- NIKE SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX SZ 11.5 SEQUOIA GUM BROWN LIGHT BONE BLACK 631303 302
- Nike Air Jordan Flight Origin 4 Men's Rare Retro Sneaker Size Eur 42.5 S42
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at . Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery