Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
|Condition:|| : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Very good Newcondition with light wear”|
|Modified Item:||No||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 3.5|
|Heel Style:||Athletic cushioned||Pattern:||Solid|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6||Shoe Height:||Low Top|
|Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 36.5|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Brand:|
- Man's/Woman's Easy Spirit Women's Lety2 Walking Shoe use Primary quality Speed refund
- Nike Tanjun Running Shoes-Women's size 9.5 Black
- Women's Nike Zoom Courtlite 2 Preowned Tennis Shoe Size 9
- Nike Lebron 9 South Beach Men’s Size 10.5, Basketball Shoe, Sneaker
- Nike Free Rn Viajero 2017 Premium Mujer Zapatillas Correr Ligeras Black
- Nike Air Max Stutter Step Basketball Shoes Red/white Mens Size 14
- NIB NIKE AIR ZOOM MAX PENNY 6 VI � Men’s 11.5 Suede Black Silver
- Nike Air Jordan Eclipse Blue Sneakers Multiple sizes 724010 401
- Nike Air Safari Size 10 Running Shoes Black White Gray 371740-009 Men's NEW
- SALE NIKE KYRIE III 3 WHITE BLACK HYPER COBALT BLUE SZ 11.5 852395 102 NEW DUKE
- Nike Kobe A.D. Mens 922482-102 White Ice Silver Basketball Shoes Size 9.5
- AUTHENTIC ASICS GEL-1160 T0J3N 9390 SIZE 13
- Nike KB Mentality II Basketball Shoes Black Yellow Crimson 818952-003 Size 11.5
- NEW Nike Air Trainer Sc Bo Jackson Shoes Black Sail Gum AA1120 001 Mens Size 9.5
- Adidas Pink/White (size 7.5)
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at Nike Women's Vandal 2X Gym Blue Summit White AO2868 400 Size 6.5. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery