Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Authenticity:||100% Authentic Guaranteed|
|Material:||Synthetic||Shoe Type:||Running, Cross Training|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
- Air Jordan 12 XII Bordeaux 153265 617 GS Size 4Y-7Y 100% Authentic
- Nike Air Max 1 Just Do It Orange Black & White Running Shoes Sz 7 NEW 917691 800
- Nike Dunk High Vandal Premium Nylon Pack Size 8.5 346113-071
- 2000 Nike Air Jordan 15 (XV) Original Low 136035 011 Black/Metallic ; Size 10
- ULTRA SOTTOCOS NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA ESTIVE E PRIMAVERILI ATWIL
- Brand New Mens SF AF1 MID AA6655-100 Ivory Size 15
- New Nike Trainer 1.0 Black/Vivid Purple Training Shoe Men's 13 M, 807436-052
- Nike Air Vortex Black Men's Size 10
- ASICS GEL-Ds Trainer 22 - Red - Mens
- Men's Nike Court Burrough Mid Premium Black/Anthracite-Gum NIB 844884-002
- 1710 Nike Bravatax II IC Men's Indoor Soccer Football Shoes 844441-001
- Mens Adidas Trainers
- Adidas Originals Superstar [CP9759] Men Casual Shoes White/Black-Gold
- Nike Air Windrunner men Blue/Grey Trainers, Sz Eu 44 Great Condition
- Nike Air Max Zero,Girls /Womens Trainers (Variable Sizes) BLK/GRY Brand New
- Nike Air Max 1 x atmos tier Packung Beast nagelneu in Karton
- New Balance Mens Size 13 Low Metal Baseball Cleats Red Silver Rev Lite New
- Nike Lunarepic Flyknit LB Pewter 827402 003 US9 UK8 EU42.5
- VANS OLD SKOOL SNEAKERS GREEN WHITE G1U5J1
- Ryka Influence Sneaker - Women's Size 10.5W Gray/Blue
- Wanderlust Women's Slide Sandal Pastel Multi Leather Slides
- New Balance Womens WX811BK2 Black Trainers Sneakers 5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 7818
- Lucky Brand Edina Black Leather Suede Over The Knee Boots 6.5
- Frye Women's Size 10 Carson Heel Tab Leather Tall Pull On Boots Gray Reg $398 NR
- Yohji Yamamoto NOIR Shoes Size 6(US About 8)(K-46731)
- Beautiful Salvatore Ferragmo brwn leather equestrian riding boots 11 Made ITALY!
- Dansko Women's Veronica Ankle Bootie, Black Distressed, 37 EU/6.5-7 M US
- New Tory Burch Cecily Embellish Espadrilles/46765/Octagon Sq./Ballet Pink/SZ 7
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at NEW BALANCE WL520MA 520 DONNA camoscio coda di rondine limited edition plateau n. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery