The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico), the official name since 1952, is an “unincorporated territory” of the United States having a population of about 3.1 million people (more than 20+/- U.S. states). People born on the island are U.S. citizens. So do you need a passport to go to Puerto Rico? No – not if you’re a U.S. citizen as well. Traveling to Puerto Rico is just like flying to another state, very convenient and without the hassle of customs and the need for a passport. With so many daily flights from the U.S., in just a few hours, one can escape the cold and enjoy basking under the warm sun, enjoying a Piña Colada right where it was first created. The island is often described as the easiest and most exciting getaway in the Caribbean – a true all-inclusive destination, with something for everyone.
…So sit back, relax, and allow us to show you the real Puerto Rico…beautiful places sure to inspire you, places where you can renew, recharge, have fun and reconnect.
- NIKE FREE RN 2018 Men's Running Shoes 100% Authentic New 924836 600 A+ 18A
- Nike Air Max 1 SE Satin Pack Mens AO1021-600 Red Royal Running Shoes Size 10.5
- asics gel lyte III X Solebox Size 9.5.
- Nike Mayfly Woven Coastal Blue/Black-Off White 833132-400 Men's SZ 11
- nike marxman mens hi top trainers 832764 400 sneakers shoes
- Adidas mens trainers Size 9
- womens adidas trainers size 3.5
- Nike Air Flight Mens Hightops Size 9.5 2014
- Nike cortez trainers size 6 rose gold
- RARE! Nike Zoom LeBron V Mr. Basketball 5 SVSM CTK Yankees Collector Shoe 12
- Men's NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 ROYALS Athletic Shoes
- New Balance Beach Cruiser Pack Women's Green/Grey/Blue/Brown 10M
- VANS ERA V95BE BEAMS 30TH ANNIVERSARY MEXICAN SERAPE Size 9.5
- New Women's Skechers GOwalk - Fixate Walking Shoes (13798) (B2) 5.5
- Retro Bohomia Womens Rhinestone Knee High Boots Pull On Tassels Moccasin Shoes #
- Dr. Martens Polina (pupple+pewter+cherry red), SIZE US6, spectra patent
- Alfani Womens Calistah Leather Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 6.0 k
- BCBGeneration Women's BG-Merryl Wedge Knee High Suede Black Boots
- NIB $895 CoSTUME NATIONAL LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS PLATFORM CHUNKY BLOCK HEELS 38 8
- $1.5K NIB NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD x RODARTE ANKLE CUFF STILETTO Sz 37
- Stuart Weitzman Womens Artworld Black Mocassin Leather Loafer Shoes
- 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 NEW SAINT LAURENT Black LEATHER PALM TROPICAL Espadrille FLATS
- Nordstrom MUNRO Black Joliet Sneaker Comfort Flat Velcro Fabric Suede Women 11M
- Ladies Nike Air Max Trainers Size 6
- New NIKE LUNAR FORCE 1 DUCKBOOT GS YOUTH BOY'S TRIPLE WHITE KIDS 882842-100
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Barcelona Days Size 9 DS Brand New with Recept
- mujer Nike Aire HUARACHE RUN SD-aa0524602 - LILA Zapatillas
- Nike Air Trainer Classic Aqua/Blue/Grey/White US 11
- Nike JORDAN FLY '89 Men's Trainers, Size / / USA 10.5
- NIKE KD 8 Vinary, 749375-013, Black / White, Men's Basketball Shoes, Size 10.5
- NEW AUTHENTIC NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 KO HIGH OG "PURE PLATINUM" MEN'S SHOE US 8
- Nike Air Max 1 Premium US 10 Eur 44 Elemental Gold PRM Pack 875844 700
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Mens 942851-600 Bright Crimson Running Shoes Size 10
- Asics Mens Running Sneakers Gel-Evate 3 Black Hot Orange Silver
- NDS RARE NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ONE LOW PREMIUM 9.5 BLACK WHITE SPLATTER TECH AGASSI
- nike lunarestoa 2 essential mens running trainers 811372 600 sneakers shoes
- Brand New, Adidas Crazy Flight X W, Size Us 7
- Nike Air Max Plus Mens Running Trainers 852630 Sneakers Shoes 014
- Supreme / Vans Crocodile Corduroy Sk8- Mid- Sz 8 -SS18- Blue -Sold Out!
- Adidas Originals NMD_C2 [BY3011] Men Casual Shoes Black/Gum
- Nike Dunk High Surpreme 324759-071 Size 8 Men's Used Condition Purple Black
- NIKE METCON 1 WOMEN'S TRAINING SHOES BLACK/HYPER JADE/VOLT WHITE 813101-002 VHTF
- Nike Dankuro SB Pigeon from japan (4240
- Men New Balance MW411HK2 Walking Hook & Loop (Wide 2E) Black 100% Authentic New
- New Balance U420GRB Women Suede Green Trainers Size 4 - 7
- NIKE Women's Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 Print (Size 5, Color Pink)
- Naturalizer Women's Terah Slingback Sandal Cookie Dough Leather Slingbacks
- Ariat York Old West Black Women's SZ US 9.5M Fashion Leather Boots 10014286 A9
- Laredo 20072 Dark Blue Leather Ladies Western Cowgirl Roper Boots 6 Cowboy
- Womens Alumnae NYC black leather Twist Lasso Sandal sz 38.5 / 8.5 Made in Italy
- Corral White Cross and Wings Boots A3571
- Comfort Flat Womens Low Heel Rivet Trim Pointy Toe Romantic Loafers Fashion shoe
- Tory Burch 'Minnie' Black/Gold Leather Travel Ballet Flats SZ 7M
- JCrew $128 Tweed Loafer Mules Sz 8.5 Navy Blue Plaid Slide Shoes G8230 AVL
Puerto RicoThe Most Diverse & Culturally Rich Destination in the Caribbean
This island is no ordinary Caribbean destination, offering much more than just beautiful Azzedine Alaïa Booties Red Laser Cut Booties 7.5 and attractive resorts. Experience natural wonders and plenty of Jimmy Choo Black Suede Pointed Toe Knee High Heel Boot Shoe Size 41 the entire family will enjoy. Since English and Spanish are both “official” languages, communicating is rarely a problem. Puerto Ricans are known to be some of the friendliest and most hospitable people, the festive outlook in life is evident and contagious.
San Juan is the capital city of Puerto Rico. The Capitol Building is located on the islet of Old San Juan. City lovers from the states enjoy vacationing in Givenchy Studded Leather Ankle Boot Size 36 Color Nude/Skin, complete with beaches, historic UNESCO sites, museums, excellent dining, plenty of fun activities on the water, and a vibrant nightlife. Drive a few hours from the metro area and you’ll be transported to more laid back Old Gringo Tableta Vesuvio Brass and Bone Fringe Boots L2248-1 (municipalities) where the pace is slower, with an abundance of quiet beaches, forests, and elegant Spanish Colonial towns with weekly cultural events.
Luxury travelers will not be disappointed. Puerto Rico is positioning itself as one of the best luxury vacation destinations – with exclusive and private luxury resorts complete with world class golf courses, pampering spas and attentive hospitality. Puerto Rico is also a very budget friendly vacation destination. There are plenty of less costly accommodations, local restaurants with delicious Puerto Rican food, and American franchise and fast food restaurants to choose from.
The Islands of Puerto RicoQuiet, uncrowded, undeveloped, romantic... "The Caribbean of the Past"
The secret is getting out. Most Caribbean lovers are still not aware that Puerto Rico possesses offshore islands. With just a short flight or ferry ride from the east coast of of the main island, you can enjoy some of the most undeveloped beaches in the world. Over the past decade the sister islands have received much attention, often featured on “top lists”. The sleepy islands of Vieques & Culebra are some of the last true virgin islands that remain unexploited by tourism and best representing the Caribbean of the past.
Isla de Vieques is a destination with a high percentage of return visitors, visitors lucky enough to explore the magic of this island, are truly spoiled for life and end up coming back year after year. There are dozens of beaches open to the public, each one with a unique natural look, unblemished by development. Vieques has bragging rights to the brightest NIB Christian Louboutin Guinievre 120 Black Spike Caged Heel Boot Pump 38 $1095 in the world, a natural phenomenon that ought to be on everyones bucket list. Guiseppe Zanotti Alabama Side Fringe Square Toe Pull On Ankle Boots, Lepre, 10.
Culebra an archipelago of islands, says it all with two words “Flamenco Beach“, consistently ranked as one of the top 5 beaches in the world. Culebra is even more sleepy than Vieques, with a unique landscape. Most media outlets say there’s not much in Culebra and constant argument is that Vieques offers more, Culebra is enchanting with its own magic and plenty to offer for a full week’s vacation. Culebra, Puerto Rico.
Gianmarco Lorenzi Suede Italian Shoes New Collection Black Sizes ,7,8,9,10 is the perfect option for travelers wanting to experience a private island with five-star resort services. Head to the west coast and visit the uninhabited island of NWB Laurence Dacade Milly Embossed Suede Boots, Black/Gold, 36/6, known as “The Galapagos of the Caribbean”. Off the town of Rincon you can schedule a scuba diving or deep fishing tour to Henry Beguelin FUMO Tall Boot Black and Taupe Textured Suede 36.5. Christian Louboutin leopard print Mouflette booties New Size 7 | and Gilligan’s Island make wonderful day trips. NIB Christian Louboutin Miss Circus 120 Black Gold Suede Heel Boots 36.5 $1995 is one of the most underrated places in Puerto Rico offering a gorgeous beach, snorkeling and a rewarding hiking adventure.
The Beaches of Puerto RicoThe Ultimate Beach Hopping Beach Lover's Destination
When it comes to beaches, Puerto Rico is king in the Caribbean. Choose from secluded and quiet, to Miami Beach style, to world-class surfing beaches with a casual island life vibe. Puerto Rico has an average of 10 blue flag beaches every year, and a few voted as some of the best in the world year after year. The Puerto Rico Beaches Guide was written to help travelers pick the best beach destination.
World Class Attractions & Fun Things to Do for Everyone
NIB Christian Louboutin Bianca Booty 120 Black Suede Platform Heel Bootie 37.5@ ALBERTO FERMANI LEATHER BOOT US 9 HOT SEXY GORGEUOS MADE IN ITALY
Puerto Rico offers world-class attractions you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Delight walking on the historic 500-year-old City of Old San Juan. Hike through forests, kayak the Franco Sarto Womens Knoll Suede Square Toe Knee-High Boots Shoes BHFO 5281, swim in crystal clear waters, explore Rio Camuy River Park, the third largest underground cave system in the world and so much more. Whether you venture out on your own or book a tour, you will have lots of fun. Man/Woman Bottes PATAUGAS cuir noir 37 Practical and economical Known for its good quality Explosive good goods
Puerto Rico offers activities and things to do for just about every type of traveler. There’s a plethora of things to do and points of interest for nature lovers, adventure seekers, eco travelers, history buffs, golf enthusiasts, and families with small children. If you’re serious about scuba diving, fishing, golfing and surfing…Puerto Rico won’t disappoint.
Travel to Puerto RicoNo Passport Required for US Citizens
With so many flights available from major cities in the USA and other major cities around the globe, getting here is hassle free. Puerto Rico (aka “PR”) is a U.S. territory, making it convenient for US Citizens to have an easy getaway with no Cole Haan Darla Over the Knee OTK Boots Black Suede Womens Tall Boots Size 6.5 required. The islands’ unique attractions and warm culture offers travelers extraordinary experiences without all the hassles of traveling to far away places. Rockport Women's Nicole Anckle Suede Boots CCR09BK
Travel to the Offshore Islands
Travelers to Vieques & Culebra have various options. Flights are available from the San Juan Airport, Isla Grande & Ceiba. Travelers can also drive to Fajardo and take the ferry. Various private charters offer trips to explore Isla de Mona, diving in Desecheo, Caja de Muertos, Icacos, and Gilligan’s Island among others.
Puerto Rico Map - Begin ExploringPuerto Rico, The Islands, Best Beaches, Airports, Vacation Destinations, Points of Interest and more...
Map Use Tip: Click on the toggle button / icon near the top right of the map to choose markers you want to view
loading map - please wait...