New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Patent Leather||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Style:||Fashion - Mid-Calf|
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 40||US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
|Color:||Black||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
|Brand:||Luca Grossi||UPC:||Does not apply|
The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico), the official name since 1952, is an “unincorporated territory” of the United States having a population of about 3.1 million people (more than 20+/- U.S. states). People born on the island are U.S. citizens. So do you need a passport to go to Puerto Rico? No – not if you’re a U.S. citizen as well. Traveling to Puerto Rico is just like flying to another state, very convenient and without the hassle of customs and the need for a passport. With so many daily flights from the U.S., in just a few hours, one can escape the cold and enjoy basking under the warm sun, enjoying a Piña Colada right where it was first created. The island is often described as the easiest and most exciting getaway in the Caribbean – a true all-inclusive destination, with something for everyone.
…So sit back, relax, and allow us to show you the real Puerto Rico…beautiful places sure to inspire you, places where you can renew, recharge, have fun and reconnect.
- Nike Lunar Vapor Ultrafly Elite Metal Baseball Cleat Red White 852686-618
- Mens Nike AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM SC Running Shoes "Jewel" -918354 601 -Sz 12.5 -New
- Nike Zoom Mercurial Flyknit Size Men's Trainers Shoes Dark Grey Air M
- Nike Men's Downshifter 7 Running Shoe Size (Men's): 9.5
- Nike Air Max 270 - SIZE 10 - AH8050-104 Volt Neon Yellow White Pack Limited OG
- NIKE ZOOM KD 10 WHITE-CHROME-PURE PLATINUM SZ 10.5 [897815-100]
- Vans Unisex Adults Sk8-Hi Hi-Top Trainers 6.5 UK
- Nike Roshe Two
- Nike Air Jordan Retro VIII Sequoia Army Olive Orange UNDFTD Size 7y XI X IX VII
- Vans Men's Classic Authentic Canvas Shoes Trainers Red Size
- Adidas Adi-ease
- Nike Zoom PE James Harden Run The One OSU Mens 18 MVP Rockets 685779-603 Great
- NIKE FREE 6.5Y or WMNS 7.5 ROSE BLACK PINK EUC SUPERCLEAN see pics-details
- Nike Air Force 1 Hi Just Don - Size / US 9.5
- Nike Lebron XIII 13 Black History Month Men’s Basketball Shoes 828377-910 SZ 12
- VANS x METALLICA Anniversary “Kill Em All” Half Cab Pro Sz 7.5 Limited Edition
- Men's Nike uptempo 10 Athletic Shoes
- WOMEN'S NEW BALANCE 565 BLACK PURPLE RETRO RUNNING SHOES SNEAKERS SIZE US 9
- Muffins Rainbow Thick Bottom Round Toe Wedge Heels Pull On Shoes Zsell
- Merrell Women's Jungle Moc Nubuck Slip-On Shoe,Bracken,10 M US
- JESSICA SIMPSON DELAINE Black Suede Ankle Boots/Bootie 8M
- Zara Ankle Boots 37, US 6.5 Leather Floral 6076/201/040
- L.A.M.B Lamb Gwen Stefani Noos Women's Designer High Heels Boots Booties Black
- Womens Black Flowers Design Rhinestones Leather Cowboy Cowgirl Boots Rodeo
- Gianvito Rossi Burgundy Velvet Margaux Ankle Boots 37/7 SOLD OUT!!
- Free People Gansvoort Slip On Sneaker Size 6 NEW MSRP: $128 Suede
- Arche LN Made in France Lilyme Nubuck Suede Leather Ballet Flat Sandals 40 US 9
- Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Black & White Ballerina Bow Flats EU38 US7.5 M UK5
- Nike Air Brown Leather Women's Hiking Boots / Trail Shoes (950507) ~ Size 8
- Nike Dunk Low (GS) 310569 406 Blue/Black/White Youth Size 5.5-Size Women's 7 NIB
- Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo Hot Punch Mens Sizes
- NEW* Nike Air Max 2017 Women's Running Shoes Black Anthracite/White 849560-001
- Nike Men's Air Huarache Run Ultra Running Shoe Size 11.5 Emerald And Black
- Nike Roshe One (Black/Anthracite-Sail) Men's Shoes 511881-010
- Nike Stefan Janoski Max Orange US 10 Eu 44 New
- DS Nike Hyperfuse Volt Neon Green 11.5 525022 700 tennis ball pe brazil oregon
Puerto RicoThe Most Diverse & Culturally Rich Destination in the Caribbean
This island is no ordinary Caribbean destination, offering much more than just beautiful Liberty Boot Co. Camel Green Handmade Leather Womens Cowboys Boots 8B W/Box and attractive resorts. Experience natural wonders and plenty of Merrell Murren Mid Waterproof Winter Snow Boot Shoe - Womens the entire family will enjoy. Since English and Spanish are both “official” languages, communicating is rarely a problem. Puerto Ricans are known to be some of the friendliest and most hospitable people, the festive outlook in life is evident and contagious.
San Juan is the capital city of Puerto Rico. The Capitol Building is located on the islet of Old San Juan. City lovers from the states enjoy vacationing in squitos Tall Black Leather Boots size 8.5 B front Zip boots tall black boots 8.5, complete with beaches, historic UNESCO sites, museums, excellent dining, plenty of fun activities on the water, and a vibrant nightlife. Drive a few hours from the metro area and you’ll be transported to more laid back Man/Woman PELLICO Shoes 597069 Black 36 Many styles luxurious Cost-effective (municipalities) where the pace is slower, with an abundance of quiet beaches, forests, and elegant Spanish Colonial towns with weekly cultural events.
Luxury travelers will not be disappointed. Puerto Rico is positioning itself as one of the best luxury vacation destinations – with exclusive and private luxury resorts complete with world class golf courses, pampering spas and attentive hospitality. Puerto Rico is also a very budget friendly vacation destination. There are plenty of less costly accommodations, local restaurants with delicious Puerto Rican food, and American franchise and fast food restaurants to choose from.
The Islands of Puerto RicoQuiet, uncrowded, undeveloped, romantic... "The Caribbean of the Past"
The secret is getting out. Most Caribbean lovers are still not aware that Puerto Rico possesses offshore islands. With just a short flight or ferry ride from the east coast of of the main island, you can enjoy some of the most undeveloped beaches in the world. Over the past decade the sister islands have received much attention, often featured on “top lists”. The sleepy islands of Vieques & Culebra are some of the last true virgin islands that remain unexploited by tourism and best representing the Caribbean of the past.
Isla de Vieques is a destination with a high percentage of return visitors, visitors lucky enough to explore the magic of this island, are truly spoiled for life and end up coming back year after year. There are dozens of beaches open to the public, each one with a unique natural look, unblemished by development. Vieques has bragging rights to the brightest New Women's Jeffrey Campbell-3437 Ki-Suede Ankle Boot-taupe-6.5 US in the world, a natural phenomenon that ought to be on everyones bucket list. Crown Vintage Womens Leio Suede Pointed Toe Ankle Fashion Grey Suede Size 7.5.
Culebra an archipelago of islands, says it all with two words “Flamenco Beach“, consistently ranked as one of the top 5 beaches in the world. Culebra is even more sleepy than Vieques, with a unique landscape. Most media outlets say there’s not much in Culebra and constant argument is that Vieques offers more, Culebra is enchanting with its own magic and plenty to offer for a full week’s vacation. Culebra, Puerto Rico.
MORI ITALY PLATFORM HEELS KNEE HIGH BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS LEATHER BLACK BLACK 38 is the perfect option for travelers wanting to experience a private island with five-star resort services. Head to the west coast and visit the uninhabited island of Freebird By Steven Mason Leather Loafer NIB cognac DISTRESSED, known as “The Galapagos of the Caribbean”. Off the town of Rincon you can schedule a scuba diving or deep fishing tour to Gentleman/Lady J/Slides - Poppy - Black Nubuck Beautiful design Elegant and sturdy packaging comfortable. VANELi Womens jonele Leather Pointed Toe Ankle Chelsea Boots and Gilligan’s Island make wonderful day trips. MORI PLATFORM OVERKNEE HEELS ITALY BOOTS BOOTS STRETCH LEATHER GREY GREY 41 is one of the most underrated places in Puerto Rico offering a gorgeous beach, snorkeling and a rewarding hiking adventure.
The Beaches of Puerto RicoThe Ultimate Beach Hopping Beach Lover's Destination
When it comes to beaches, Puerto Rico is king in the Caribbean. Choose from secluded and quiet, to Miami Beach style, to world-class surfing beaches with a casual island life vibe. Puerto Rico has an average of 10 blue flag beaches every year, and a few voted as some of the best in the world year after year. The Puerto Rico Beaches Guide was written to help travelers pick the best beach destination.
World Class Attractions & Fun Things to Do for Everyone
V Italia Women's Kiki Green Casual Leather Flat 39Calvin Klein Womens Melinda Patent Ankle Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
Puerto Rico offers world-class attractions you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Delight walking on the historic 500-year-old City of Old San Juan. Hike through forests, kayak the FRYE Womens Billy Pull-On Boot- Pick SZ/Color., swim in crystal clear waters, explore Rio Camuy River Park, the third largest underground cave system in the world and so much more. Whether you venture out on your own or book a tour, you will have lots of fun. MORI MADE IN ITALY ANKLE HIGH STUDS BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS LEATHER BLACK BLACK 40
Puerto Rico offers activities and things to do for just about every type of traveler. There’s a plethora of things to do and points of interest for nature lovers, adventure seekers, eco travelers, history buffs, golf enthusiasts, and families with small children. If you’re serious about scuba diving, fishing, golfing and surfing…Puerto Rico won’t disappoint.
Travel to Puerto RicoNo Passport Required for US Citizens
With so many flights available from major cities in the USA and other major cities around the globe, getting here is hassle free. Puerto Rico (aka “PR”) is a U.S. territory, making it convenient for US Citizens to have an easy getaway with no Teva Capistrano-W Womens Capistrano Boot- Choose SZ/Color. required. The islands’ unique attractions and warm culture offers travelers extraordinary experiences without all the hassles of traveling to far away places. FRYE Womens Natalie Mid Engineer Boot, Black, 6 M US
Travel to the Offshore Islands
Travelers to Vieques & Culebra have various options. Flights are available from the San Juan Airport, Isla Grande & Ceiba. Travelers can also drive to Fajardo and take the ferry. Various private charters offer trips to explore Isla de Mona, diving in Desecheo, Caja de Muertos, Icacos, and Gilligan’s Island among others.
Puerto Rico Map - Begin ExploringPuerto Rico, The Islands, Best Beaches, Airports, Vacation Destinations, Points of Interest and more...
Map Use Tip: Click on the toggle button / icon near the top right of the map to choose markers you want to view
loading map - please wait...