The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico), the official name since 1952, is an “unincorporated territory” of the United States having a population of about 3.1 million people (more than 20+/- U.S. states). People born on the island are U.S. citizens. So do you need a passport to go to Puerto Rico? No – not if you’re a U.S. citizen as well. Traveling to Puerto Rico is just like flying to another state, very convenient and without the hassle of customs and the need for a passport. With so many daily flights from the U.S., in just a few hours, one can escape the cold and enjoy basking under the warm sun, enjoying a Piña Colada right where it was first created. The island is often described as the easiest and most exciting getaway in the Caribbean – a true all-inclusive destination, with something for everyone.
…So sit back, relax, and allow us to show you the real Puerto Rico…beautiful places sure to inspire you, places where you can renew, recharge, have fun and reconnect.
- MEN'S PUMA IGNITE LIMITLESS BOOT 189979 01 PUMA BLK-HI RISK RED BRAND NEW DS
- Dr. Martens 1460 W black patent lamper Schwarz, DM11821011
- Mens NIKE AIR MAX TAVAS Black/Violet Trainers 705149 025
- Men's Nike Air Max Effort TR Training Shoes, 705353 071 Size 8.5 Wolf Grey/V
- Vans Men's Shoes "Authentic " (Primary Mono) Red/Sliver
- Men's Adidas Originals Court Vantage Mid Shoes Red/White 11.5 Style S78793
- Mens Nike Air Max Effort TR Running Training size 12 US 705353-001
- NIKE ROSHE LD-1000 KJCRD WOMEN'S SHOES, WHITE/PURE-PLATINUM, 819845 100, NIB
- Nike Air Jordan III 3 2008 Retro D CLEATS US 11.5/Black Cement/OG/MJ
- NEW BALANCE TRAINERS SIZE GOLD BURGUNDY SUEDE LEATHER MRL996GB MAROON
- Womens New Balance GW500GSP Leather Trainers Grey Pink Size UK4.5 EUR37 NEW
- Mens Vans Vans Classic Slip On Trainers NAVY NAVY Trainers Shoes
- Womens Mixed Color Thicken Heel Comfort Sneakers Athletic New Running Shoes hot
- Gola Women's Harrier 50 Suede Trainer Red/White Suede Sneakers
- Texas Buck by Texas Boot Co. Size 9 Leather & Suede Cowboy Boots 8555X
- Women's Nicole Lesly Dune Ankle Boots Size 6 M
- Freebird Oak (Taupe) Boots by Steve Madden....Free People, Frye
- Corral Women's Distressed Laser Leather Cowgirl Western Boots Turquoise C3137
- Yeezy Season 3 Womens Military Boot - Size 41
- Tory Burch Noel Horsebit Navy Cap Toe Ballet Flats Brown Black Mestico Logo Sz 8
- New Sz 37.5 Paolo Bentini Leopard leather Pony Hair Slip-on Driving Shoes Italy
- Ahnu Women's Karma Latitude Leather-W Black 6 M US
- NIKE FREE 5.0 V4 Pick Mulberry Fuschia Running Athletic Shoe Women Sz 10.5
- NIKE LUNARCONVERGE WOMEN'S RUNNING/TRAINING SHOES (852469 001)
- 2013 Nike AIR MAX 1 FB YEEZY QS atmos master anniversary
- Women's Nike Epic React Flyknit Size 5 (AQ0070 004) Black/Racer Blue
- Mens Nike Pegasus 27 Trainers Grey Size 10
- 2007 Nike Air Assault Size 7.5 Safari Dark Cinder Pea Pod Army 315064-231 EUC
- Nike Roshe One Black/Black Men's Running Shoes 511881-026
- Nike Aix Max 90 Essential 2015 Command TAVAS ULTRA Zapatillas Casuales
- nike air jordan 6 retro unc
- Asics Gel Lyte III 3 Black/Black Galaxy H6U2Y 9090 Men's SZ 7.5
- Nike Air 90 Leather Men's Size 11.5 White/White Sneakers (NO00096)
- Men's Nike Pocket Fly DM Black/White-Anthracite-Sail Size's 8-14- AJ9520 004
- Adidas Crazy Hustle Arthur Ashe BHM Shoes Size 14 BY4518
- adidas pour hommes VC 1000 Black Baskets en daim q34330
- Original Nike Sneakers NSW Tiempo '94 blau schwarz 44,5 - US 10,5 -
- NIKE ZoomWinFlo 4, Sz 7.5
- AIR JORDAN XI 11 LOW USED SIZE 14 BRED WHITE TRUE RED BLACK 528895 812
- Vans Sk8 Hi Reissue Metallica Black True White Mens US size 12 VN0A2XSBPZJ NEW
- Skechers 15435 Performance Womens Go Walk Lite- Boat Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- Leather Riding Boots 7 W Dark Brown Zip Up Tall Wide Buckle Equestrian
- DEMONIA Wedge Platform Punk Buckle Straps Black Hologram Women Ankle Boots
- Nike Air Max 90 Warkhawk Armed forces
- New Balance MCOASHG3 2E White & Grey Lightweight Performance Running Shoes NB
- NEW BALANCE M998CTR BLACK & OLIVE EMBROIDERED TONGUE DETAIL SNEAKERS 9.5
- Gentlemen/Ladies Propet Women's Madison Tall Zip Boot Reliable quality Bright colors classic style
- Fergie Women's Mariella Ankle Boot Black Size 9.0
- HADES ARTEMIS Burgundy Brown Studded Alternative Chains Ankle Boots Bootie Heels
- Corral Ladies Grey Goat Overlay Studs and Fringe Western Boots A3619
- Jon Josef Womens Bee Happy Black Linen Loafer Flat
- Ecco Black with Silver-Tone Leather Contrast Round Toe Slide in Sneakers Size 7
- Size 7 Classic Orange Nike Blazers
- Nike Wmns Air Force 1 '07 LX Iridescent Pack White 898889-100 Women's Sz 7.5 8.5
- 2015 NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO FRENCH BLUE Gr.40,5 US 7,5 db 304775-107 og 3 4 5 6
- Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro BG Take Flight Sequoia Orange 37,5 5y 305368 305 Sneaker
- Nike Zoom Vomero 11 - White Running, Cross Training (Men's 13) - Used
- NIKE KOMYUTER SE SHOE Size 12 BIRCH /BLACK /SHADOW BROWN AA0531 200
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Men's Medium Olive/Medium Olive/Sequoia 79927200
- Nike SF AF1 Special Field Air Force 1 Triple Blue Suede Game Royal 864024-401
- Nike Romaleos 3 Triple Black Weighlifting Shoes 852933 004 Men's Sz 11.5
- New Balance mrl247 Sneaker Nere F8
- NIB MEN'S NIKE JORDAN HYDRO XI 11 RETRO BRED BLACK RED SLIDE SANDALS SIZE 11
Puerto RicoThe Most Diverse & Culturally Rich Destination in the Caribbean
This island is no ordinary Caribbean destination, offering much more than just beautiful Anine Bing Biker Boot sz. 39 (8.5) and attractive resorts. Experience natural wonders and plenty of Christian Louboutin boots booties size 40,5 black Gray the entire family will enjoy. Since English and Spanish are both “official” languages, communicating is rarely a problem. Puerto Ricans are known to be some of the friendliest and most hospitable people, the festive outlook in life is evident and contagious.
San Juan is the capital city of Puerto Rico. The Capitol Building is located on the islet of Old San Juan. City lovers from the states enjoy vacationing in Dsquared Size 10 Black Satin Booties With skull And Red Bow Detail, complete with beaches, historic UNESCO sites, museums, excellent dining, plenty of fun activities on the water, and a vibrant nightlife. Drive a few hours from the metro area and you’ll be transported to more laid back NIB Authentic Stuart Weitzman 5050 Stretch black wood snake leather OTKBoots 8.5 (municipalities) where the pace is slower, with an abundance of quiet beaches, forests, and elegant Spanish Colonial towns with weekly cultural events.
Luxury travelers will not be disappointed. Puerto Rico is positioning itself as one of the best luxury vacation destinations – with exclusive and private luxury resorts complete with world class golf courses, pampering spas and attentive hospitality. Puerto Rico is also a very budget friendly vacation destination. There are plenty of less costly accommodations, local restaurants with delicious Puerto Rican food, and American franchise and fast food restaurants to choose from.
The Islands of Puerto RicoQuiet, uncrowded, undeveloped, romantic... "The Caribbean of the Past"
The secret is getting out. Most Caribbean lovers are still not aware that Puerto Rico possesses offshore islands. With just a short flight or ferry ride from the east coast of of the main island, you can enjoy some of the most undeveloped beaches in the world. Over the past decade the sister islands have received much attention, often featured on “top lists”. The sleepy islands of Vieques & Culebra are some of the last true virgin islands that remain unexploited by tourism and best representing the Caribbean of the past.
Isla de Vieques is a destination with a high percentage of return visitors, visitors lucky enough to explore the magic of this island, are truly spoiled for life and end up coming back year after year. There are dozens of beaches open to the public, each one with a unique natural look, unblemished by development. Vieques has bragging rights to the brightest Women's Tory Burch 31192 Leather Jolie Riding Boots Black Tumbled Size 9 in the world, a natural phenomenon that ought to be on everyones bucket list. AWESOME WOMEN'S PAJAR Canada 38, 7.5 Real FUR BOOTS SNOW SKI Made in ITALY.
Culebra an archipelago of islands, says it all with two words “Flamenco Beach“, consistently ranked as one of the top 5 beaches in the world. Culebra is even more sleepy than Vieques, with a unique landscape. Most media outlets say there’s not much in Culebra and constant argument is that Vieques offers more, Culebra is enchanting with its own magic and plenty to offer for a full week’s vacation. Culebra, Puerto Rico.
Rare Made in Italy Tall Brown Leather Knee High Stiletto Boots size 46 or 14 is the perfect option for travelers wanting to experience a private island with five-star resort services. Head to the west coast and visit the uninhabited island of Stuart Weitzman New Cool Boot Black Womens Shoes Size 5 M Boots MSRP $745, known as “The Galapagos of the Caribbean”. Off the town of Rincon you can schedule a scuba diving or deep fishing tour to Stuart Weitzman Tazzie Women's Walnut Tazzie Suede Tassel Bootie 7452 Sz 9.5 M. Bally Baera Beautuful Ankle Boots Brand New and Gilligan’s Island make wonderful day trips. NIB $525 Rag & Bone 'Harrow' Ankle Boots in Asphalt Waxy Suede! is one of the most underrated places in Puerto Rico offering a gorgeous beach, snorkeling and a rewarding hiking adventure.
The Beaches of Puerto RicoThe Ultimate Beach Hopping Beach Lover's Destination
When it comes to beaches, Puerto Rico is king in the Caribbean. Choose from secluded and quiet, to Miami Beach style, to world-class surfing beaches with a casual island life vibe. Puerto Rico has an average of 10 blue flag beaches every year, and a few voted as some of the best in the world year after year. The Puerto Rico Beaches Guide was written to help travelers pick the best beach destination.
World Class Attractions & Fun Things to Do for Everyone
Merona Women's Floria Short Functional Winter Boots HD3 Tan Size 7Vintage Cowgirl Short Boots by The Old Gringo, size: 7B
Puerto Rico offers world-class attractions you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Delight walking on the historic 500-year-old City of Old San Juan. Hike through forests, kayak the HOT Valentino Pyramid Studs Rockstuds Metal Heel Black Leather Boots $1,800+tax!, swim in crystal clear waters, explore Rio Camuy River Park, the third largest underground cave system in the world and so much more. Whether you venture out on your own or book a tour, you will have lots of fun. Isaac Sellam Experience crocodile bootie size 38 (8) Guidi
Puerto Rico offers activities and things to do for just about every type of traveler. There’s a plethora of things to do and points of interest for nature lovers, adventure seekers, eco travelers, history buffs, golf enthusiasts, and families with small children. If you’re serious about scuba diving, fishing, golfing and surfing…Puerto Rico won’t disappoint.
Travel to Puerto RicoNo Passport Required for US Citizens
With so many flights available from major cities in the USA and other major cities around the globe, getting here is hassle free. Puerto Rico (aka “PR”) is a U.S. territory, making it convenient for US Citizens to have an easy getaway with no Man's/Woman's NWT Brian Atwood McAlester Booties main category buy Outstanding function required. The islands’ unique attractions and warm culture offers travelers extraordinary experiences without all the hassles of traveling to far away places. Stuart Weitzman Arlington Knee High Boots Black Nappa Leather Stretch 6.5 M $595
Travel to the Offshore Islands
Travelers to Vieques & Culebra have various options. Flights are available from the San Juan Airport, Isla Grande & Ceiba. Travelers can also drive to Fajardo and take the ferry. Various private charters offer trips to explore Isla de Mona, diving in Desecheo, Caja de Muertos, Icacos, and Gilligan’s Island among others.
Puerto Rico Map - Begin ExploringPuerto Rico, The Islands, Best Beaches, Airports, Vacation Destinations, Points of Interest and more...
Map Use Tip: Click on the toggle button / icon near the top right of the map to choose markers you want to view
loading map - please wait...