|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“has a small stain, pull at elastic, and a black marker Line through insole label, see photos”|
|Brand:||Free People by Jeffrey Campbell||Heel Type:||Block|
|Style:||Ankle Boot, Bootie||Heel Height:||High (3 in. and Up)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9||Material:||Suede|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- Nike Air Footscape Motion 'Year Of The Dragon' Size 6 (uk) BNIB
- Nike Rosherun NM Shoes (8.5) Game Royal / White
- 309434-014 Nike Men Air Diamond Turf Black White
- Brand New Nike Kobe X Mid EXT Men's Athletic Fashion Sneakers [802366 100]
- Adidas LA TRAINER D65666 Neu Gr:44 2/3 White/Red/Blue Sneaker Schuh Originals ZX
- Nike Air Vapormax Plus "Hyper Blue" (924453-008) New Men Size 10.5
- RICHMOND HERREN SPORT LOW TOP SNEAKERS LEDER TURNSCHUHE SCHUHE SCHWARZ 43
- KD 10 Anniversary Size 7
- Men's Nike Lebron NSRL 12 Size 12 Foamposite, Jordan, Exclusive,
- Vans AUTHENTIC PRO "S" MIKE HILL Mint Vanilla White VN-0OZR8ON (495) Men's Shoes
- tennis adidas montantes taille 36, enfant, femme
- RAINBOW NIKE AIR FORCE 1
- NIKE Ladies MERCURIAL SOCCER CLEATS US 9
- Mens Shoes , In clothing and accessories , Size 8 men & 8.5 Nike Black pigeon sb
- Men's Jordan 23 Trophy Room Athletic Shoes
- New Balance Womens WA460KL1 Lifestyle & Retro Shoes Size 8 White Pink Sneakers
- Nike Air Max Flair LTR Mens Running Trainers AA3823 Sneakers Shoes 001
- DQM x Vans Sk8-Hi Woven Pack - 9.5
- Nike ladies size 7 1/2 lunar glide six athletic shoes
- Matisse Boots Dark Brown Leather Ankle Bootie Heels 10 M Brazil EUC
- LES PTITES BOMBES : bottines modèle STONE neuves et étiquetées valeur
- Gentlemen/Ladies New LL BEAN Boots Size 7 Queensland high quality General product
- $360.00 Australia Luxe Collective Bedouin Tall Genuine Shearling Boot sz 11
- BEAUTIFEEL WOMEN'S WENDY WALKING COMFORT SLIP-ON SHOE, ARCH SUPPORT
- Sarto by Franco Sarto Women's Spectra Ankle Boot Toffee Lux Brushed Suede
- Eileen Fisher Depan Black Tumbled Nubuck Leather Slip On Loafer Flat 8
- Valentino Rockstud Espadrille Wedge Navy Blue Sz 35
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
The Idaho Grain Producers Association (IGPA) is the key policy advocacy organization working on behalf of Idaho’s grain industry with local, state, and federal leaders. View recent news, updates, our senator and congressmen news releases, and sources for agricultural news.
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.
Idaho District Mapping
View our interactive district map. Click on the district to see County Officers and contact information.