|Condition:||New with defects : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item. Possible cosmetic imperfections range from natural colour variations to scuffs, cuts or nicks, hanging threads or missing buttons that occasionally occur during the manufacturing or delivery process. The apparel may contain irregular or mismarked size tags. The item may be missing the original packaging materials (such as original box or tag). New factory seconds and/or new irregular items may fall into this category. The original tags may or may not be attached. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Open box - may show slight signs of wear. Bottoms have light wear. Insoles have excellent condition. Uppers have light wear”|
|MPN:||T776n.9667||US Shoe Size (Women's):||7|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Style:||Running|
- NR.38 NIKE BLAZER WOMAN MID PREMIUM LEATHER SHOES LEATHER 539930 501
- Nike LeBron X 10 Cutting Jade 541100 303 Univ Red/Fiberglass, Size 11
- Jordan Westbrook 0.2 Vachetta Tan
- NIKE AIR TRAINER 3 WHITE GUM LIGHT BROWN MENS SHOES - MENS SIZE 9
- Nike Air Max Prime 876068-102 US 10 White Siren Red Black
- Nike air Max S2S slthr Größe 37,5 (6,5US)
- 2016 Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Retro FLU GAME 12
- New Asics T838N 8282 GEL Kenun MX Dark Forest Men's Running Shoes Size 11 US
- Men's Tennis Classics CS 683613-104 MSRP $80.00
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra SE Black Dark Grey Running Shoes Men’s Size 11.5
- Uomo Puma Trinomic R698 35783706 Miniera Bianco Nuovo in Scatola
- NEW ADIDAS ADIZERO LONG JUMP FIELD EVENT SPIKES SHOES
- Nike Air Jordan Zoom Men’s Size 9 Basketball Sneakers 375497-061 ~White/Black~
- BN WOMENS NIKE ROSHE TWO HI FLYKNIT BOOTS TRAINERS BLACK AND WHITE
- 2011 Nike Lebron 9 Ix Freegums Miami Esclusivo Collezionista Scatola Sz 10
- New Balance Men's Razah V1, Bolt/Black, 9.5 D US
- 574 SFG W ARGENT
- Authentic Nike Wotherspoon Size 11
- Unisex Vans Sk8 Hi Velcro Classic Camouflage Print New BNIB
- Nike Running Mayfly Lite Pinnacle Platinum/Grey Women's Size 7 Shoes Sneakers
- Fashion Womens Casual Side Zip Mid Block Heels Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Shoes Hot
- Jessica Simpson Wazlin High Rise Ankle Boots 605, Acai, 6.5 US / 36.5 EU
- Man's/Woman's Walking Cradles ELITE Merlin Women's Boot economic Brand International big name
- NAYA Womens RAPTOR Tan Wide Shaft Leather Fur Lined Boots US 7.5M (D0204L1204)
- Frye Jenna Cut Stud Short FRYE Womens Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
- Suede Leather Over The Knee OTK Boots Size 9 by Sam Edelman
- Vionic Snug Adeline Black Leather Women's Fashion Slide Mule Shoes
- Stuart Weitzman Womens lovebuck Closed Toe Mules Black Size 6.5
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
The Idaho Grain Producers Association (IGPA) is the key policy advocacy organization working on behalf of Idaho’s grain industry with local, state, and federal leaders. View recent news, updates, our senator and congressmen news releases, and sources for agricultural news.
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.
Idaho District Mapping
View our interactive district map. Click on the district to see County Officers and contact information.