New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
- NIKE AIR MAX 2015 WOMEN NEW W/O BOX!!!!
- NWOB Nike Zoom Ja Fly 2 Track Spikes Men's 11.5
- NIKE REAX 8 MEN'S TRAINERS BRAND NEW SIZE (FL14)
- Nike PG1 878627-602 Red White Black George Basketball Thunder PG 1 NEW DS
- Nike Lebron 7 VII Cavs Size 10.5 Great condition!
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM TONAL RED SIZE 7US 40DS OG BOX
- NEW Asics Gel Lyte III MT Mid Shoes Peacoat Navy Blue Suede Cream Size SZ 8
- NEW adidas City Racer W BB9808 Womens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- Team Issued Promo Sample Nike Huarache 2KF Oregon Ducks Baseball Cleats PE 12
- VANS SK8 HI 46 CA SZ 9.5 HICKORY MIX BLACK CALIFORNIA VN 0ZDIET4
- Adidas CLIMA COOL 1 mens fashion-sneakers Shoes Core Black / White Size 10.5
- NIKE REAX LIGHTSPEED II MENS TRAINERS SIZE RARE
- EUC NIKE FLEX 2014 RUN WOMENS SZ 8 TRIBE GREEN WHITE RUNNING SHOES 642767-300
- Nike SB Dunk Money Cat Mid Size 12 Black Box
- Men's nike foamposite one copper size9 Athletic Shoes
- Cobb Hill By New Balance-Woman’s Bronze & Black Slip On Shoes- Size 9.5M
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2018 Triple Black Racer Blue Running Men's AQ0067-004
- Supreme x Vans Floral Chukka/Shoes
- MBT Women's 8.5 M White Leather Mesh Athletic Toning Walking Sneaker Shoes
- Khombu Womens Lisa All Terrain Short Boots - Store Return
- Rieker -Tex Women's Ankle Boots Black Real Leather Z4652 NEW
- Ladies Easy B Flat Ankle Boots 'Swindon'
- Women's Brown Cross Wings Inlay Purple Sequins Leather Cowboy Boots Snip Toe
- Alexander Mcqueen Skull Boots Black Leather Gold Size 35.5
- Dingo Adobe Rode DI 692 Womens Brown Leather 7" Zip Western Boots size 9
- LADIES SHOES/FOOTWEAR -Rieker slip on shoe 1762 black/red accents
- NIB TORY BURCH CHERRY BROWN SNAKE PRINT LEATHER GOLD REVA YORK BALLET FLATS 9.5
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
The Idaho Grain Producers Association (IGPA) is the key policy advocacy organization working on behalf of Idaho’s grain industry with local, state, and federal leaders. View recent news, updates, our senator and congressmen news releases, and sources for agricultural news.
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.
Idaho District Mapping
View our interactive district map. Click on the district to see County Officers and contact information.