New with box: A brand-new, unused, and un item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13 USA - 12 UK - 47 EUR - 31 CM|
|Euro Size:||EUR 47||UPC:|
Does not apply
- NIKE AIR MAX 2015 WOMEN NEW W/O BOX!!!!
- NWOB Nike Zoom Ja Fly 2 Track Spikes Men's 11.5
- NIKE REAX 8 MEN'S TRAINERS BRAND NEW SIZE (FL14)
- Nike PG1 878627-602 Red White Black George Basketball Thunder PG 1 NEW DS
- Nike Lebron 7 VII Cavs Size 10.5 Great condition!
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM TONAL RED SIZE 7US 40DS OG BOX
- Asics Lawnship 2.0 White/White D715L 0101 Men's SZ 11
- New Mens Nike Free Trainer 5.0 V4 VOLT CRIMSON Sizes 10.5-12.5 black red 076 tr
- Nike Classic Cortez Leather Se Mens Running Trainers 861535 Sneakers Shoes 105
- SCARPE SNEAKERS ADIDAS PROMODEL SUPERSTAR - AQ5216 - TEMPO LIBERO NUMERO 44
- adidas DEERUPT Runner TRIPLE WHITE Mens Trainers Shoes 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
- Mens Nike Sneakers Size 9 Purple White Lebron
- Nike Women's Sweet Classic High Textile Shoes Size 8.5 Style Number 416173-016
- Nike air jordan retro 11 gift of flight patone full pack
- New Balance Mens Mzantgy3 Supercell/Hi-lite Running Shoes Size 11 (366685)
- New Balance Wl420 Classic 70's Running Donna Grey Scarpe da Ginnastica - 8 UK
- Nike Air Jordan 14 XIV Retro Light Graphite Grey Midnight Navy SZ 9.5
- Vans X F*cking Awesome Supreme LTD Epoch 94 Pro FA Size 10.5 Blue syndicate
- Skechers Performance Womens GO Walk Lite-Sweet Pea Loafer Flat
- Womens Ankle Boots Side Zip Thick Heel Pointed Toe Vogue Ankle Strappy Metal New
- Womens Nike LF1 Duckboot AA0283-001 Black Brand New Size 6
- STEVE MADDEN REDUXX WINE ANKLE BOOT SIZE 10
- Nocona WOMENS 5 B WESTERN SQUARE TOE Old West Tan Leather Cowgirl Boots NL5009
- Aquatalia Womens PERDI Faux Fur Almond Toe Mid-Calf Fashion TAUPE Size 8.5
- 29620 auth GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI silver & brown CROCODILE Western Boots Shoes 36
- STUART WEITZMAN Flats Loafer Oxford Shoes 90% OFF Buckled 6 / 36 Made in Spain
- NEW Saint Laurent Leopard Print Espadrille Flat (Women)(8.5)
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
The Idaho Grain Producers Association (IGPA) is the key policy advocacy organization working on behalf of Idaho’s grain industry with local, state, and federal leaders. View recent news, updates, our senator and congressmen news releases, and sources for agricultural news.
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.