This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
EXCELLENT CONDITION STUART WEITZMAN RHINESTONE SUEDE BALLET FLATS SZ 10M
JP Crickets US 9M Black Orange University Tennessee Vols Slip on Loafers ITALY
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
FLEXX WOMEN'S SMOKIN HOT COMFORT WALKING SLIP-ON SHOE, FLEXIBLE SOLE (5) SALE
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
Pikolinos Women's Barcelona W2H-3606 Black Loafer 36 (US Women's 5.5-6) B (M)
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- NIKE ROSHE ONE GREEN WHITE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES RARE COLOR 100% AUTHENTIC
- Mens Nike (833411-010) Kaishi 2.0 Running Shoes (16Q)
- Nike Tiempo Mystic V Fg Botas de Fútbol Hombre 819236 Fútbol Tacos 010
- Mens Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Sz 7-14 Grey/Tart/Anthracite 880555-002 FREE SHIP
- Nike Zoom KD10 X Mens Basketball Shoes Cool Grey Igloo 897815 002 LAST PAIR 13
- Nike Men's Zoom Mercurial XI Flyknit size 12 NEW
- Asics Gel Lyte V RB H801L 1111 Mens Stone Grey Sneakers Running Shoes Casual
- NIKE LUNAR MAGISTA II 2 FLYKNIT FC COLLEGE NAVY BLUE FOX WHITE 876385 400 SZ 9
- ADIDAS TUBULAR BLACK TRAINERS - SIZE (UK)
- Vans Old Skool Men's Black/Black Trainers
- New adidas POWERLIFT 3.1 Weightlifting 2.0 Brown Green Powerlift.3 2 BA8017 c1
- Nike Premier SG Mens Football Boots US 8.5 CM 26.5 REF 1206^
- Nike Trainers - +50% to Charity+
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro NRG Gatorade Green Orange G8RD Size 10
- Men's AIR MAX 1 PARRA 2018 Athletic Shoes
- New Balance Women's White/Coral Textile Running Shoe Size 9.5B RH10719
- AIR JORDAN 1 RET HIGH NOUV BHM 836749-045 Size 11
- 27cm new vans Authentic pink / blue with box from japan (2218
- NEW ADIDAS ORIGINALS STELLA MCCARTNEY STELLASPORT IRANA SHOES ~ US 7.5
- Casual Womens Low Wedge Heels Pull On Mid Calf Boots Round Toes Shoes College
- Cole haan myriam origianlgrand bootie-java leather size 6
- Nurture Black Leather Boots, Size 8.5, New
- Naturalizer Women's Cassandra Ankle Bootie Black 9 M US
- BURBERRY HIGH HEEL BLACK PATENT LEATHER KNEE HIGH WOMEN BOOT US 9 - 9.5
- Womens STUART WEITZMAN Black Suede Ankle Boots sz. 9 M NEW!
- natural izer marianne black lea black loafers Size 12
- PRADA ICONIC TRI COLOR Woven Brown Beige Platform Oxfords I LOVE SHOES
Fendi Flats Shoes Patent Leather With Logo Buckle Size 7
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.