What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Mizuno Women's Wave Enigma 5 Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- SORREL women's winter snow boots size 8.green,
- Wolky Women’s Boots Size 9 ( )
- Cole Haan Country Women's Boot's Shearling Lined Black Suede Size 7M
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI SHOES heels platform crystal peep toe suede leather 37.5 7.5
- NIB Christian Louboutin Bianca Booty 120 Black Suede Platform Heel Bootie 37.5
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Nike x Off White Hyperdunk 2017 The Ten Virgil Abloh
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- adidas FLB Womens Trainers Let our goods go out into the world Comfort Shoes
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.