|Condition:|| : |
An item that has been or previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Great condition!”|
|Brand:||Frye||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
|Style:||Riding, Equestrian||Fastening:||Pull On|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7||Heel Type:||Block|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Mexico|
|Material:||Leather||UPC:||Does not apply|
- El Naturalista - N178 YGGDRASIL Womens Yggdrasil Mule /11-- Choose SZ/Color.
- Women's Nike (Dark) Pink Shoes Size 7.5 EUC
- Mens Botines Boots Nike Boots Vintage Silver cm Retro Rare Vintage
- NIKELAB AIR MAX 1 PINNACLE - 859554-400 - SIZE 10.5
- Nike Zoom Fly SP AJ8229-106 White Sail Crimson Women's Running Shoes Size 8
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 XIII Bugs Bunny White Mens Size 10.5 305381 103
- Nike 918228-101 Mens sz 11 Duel Racer Run Running Shoes white green gray New
- 2009 NIKE AIR JORDAN PHLY LEGEND FLY OG BLACK LASER BLUE WHITE 342222-041 NEW 12
- Nike Air Force 1 Low 5 Boroughs Pack Brooklyn - Size 9.5(US)
- VANS SNEAKERS SK8-HI NERO D5IBKA
- Adidas Adizero Tempo 9 Womens Sz 7 Running Shoes CP9498 Hi Res White Orange Blue
- Nike Roshe id purple women size 10 men’s 9
- Vans Lxvi Authentic Stat Olive / Orange US Size 11 - FREE SHIPPING - BRAND NEW
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
The Idaho Grain Producers Association (IGPA) is the key policy advocacy organization working on behalf of Idaho’s grain industry with local, state, and federal leaders. View recent news, updates, our senator and congressmen news releases, and sources for agricultural news.
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.
Idaho District Mapping
View our interactive district map. Click on the district to see County Officers and contact information.